For Your Children
To ensure the safety of your children, yourself and our volunteers, we are taking extra precautions at this time. Some of those include:
- Professionally sanitizing all rooms before Sunday services.
- Sanitizing and minimizing toys each week before use.
- Requesting masks be worn for all children 3 years and older.
- Requiring appropriate facial covering and self-screening for all volunteers.
- Requiring back-ground checks on all volunteers working with children.
- Serving snacks in individual pre-packed containers.
- Currently working to establish a contactless child check in and authorized only pick-up to be enacted in the future.
For Your Family
- Please self-screen each member of your family before coming.
- Self-Screen Checklist is available by clicking here
- Masks are strongly recommended for all guests to wear from arrival until seated in the sanctuary and whenever moving through common areas. We will have disposable masks available, should you forget.
- We have created a touch free experience in communion and giving.
- Refrain from attending if you have been sick or shown symptoms of being sick over the last two weeks. We also ask that you respect the health of others by staying home if you have come in contact with someone who has tested COVID positive or someone who has been tested and is waiting on results.