Child care is available from 9:15am - 12:00pm for little ones from newborn - 3 years old in our newly-renovated nursery. Allows you to leave your youngest ones with caring volunteers.
Please contact the church office for more details.
Opening Day Guidelines for our Nursery...
We are excited to have your family with us! To help us in making this the best experience for your child, we are following these guidelines...
- With the exception of nursing mothers, please hand off your child to the volunteer at the door. Please do not enter the room.
- Please give diaper bag and all needed instructions to the volunteer. An individual cubby will be provided for the diaper bag. Your bag will be labeled by a volunteer.
- When picking up your child, please wear a mask and wait at the door to receive your child and their diaper bag. Please note that due to additional sanitizing no items can be left in the Nursery Cubbies from one week to the next.
- Changing stations are available in both Men's & Women's restrooms in the Nursery Hall.
- Please see the Covid Precautions Handout for other extra measures taking place throughout the Church